Skip to main content

Student Support Services Links

The links provided below are direct links to the Student Support Services website for your convenience. Please contact them about setting up an appointment in regards to completing a Declaration of Residency Form.

Declaration of Residency

Declaration of Residency is required if the Parent / Guardian does not rent or own the place where they live. Basically, they live with another family/person.

Contact Student Support Services at the district office to complete the Declaration of Residency Process.

Please note all bills provided must be current and within the last 30 – 45 days.


The following documents must be provided in order to complete the Declaration of Residency Process:

From the Parent/Guardian:

1. Parent/Guardian’s Photo ID

2. Student’s Birth Certificate or Current Passport

3. Two pieces of Current Official Business mail


From the Family/Person the student and Parent/ Guardian is living with:

  1. Photo ID of the Person with whom the Student and Parent/Guardian is living with
  2. 2 Proof of Residency
  3. Declaration of Residency Form


For Proof of Residency:

  • Mortgage Statement

  • Property Tax Statement

  • Utility Bill (PG&E, Water or Garbage)

  • Pay Stub

  • Voter Registration

  • Government Mail