Skip to main content

How to Request a Transcript


  • -For current AND former students 
  • -Students create a "New Learner Account" without registration code from the school. There is a fee.
  • -Questions: Ms. Deanda (Office Assistant in charge of Parchment) -
  • -Counselors cannot send transcripts to students

Just need to view grades? Students can view their academic record on their IC portal under documents.

*How to calculate GPA for UC/CSU: website 


Official Transcripts for College Admissions (current IHS students only): If a student is applying to a college that requests counselor input as part of the application (CSUs and UCs do not), the student's counselor will send an official transcript as long as the student completed the Google request form by the appropriate deadline. See Letter of Recommendation Instructions page. If counselor input is not required by the college, the student requests the transcript through Parchment. 

End of the Year Transcripts for College Admissions: Counselors DO NOT send final transcripts or final reports to colleges. It is the student’s responsibility to request a FINAL transcript through the Registrar by way of Parchment to be sent to the college they have decided to attend. Students need to complete a request prior to the end of the school year through Parchment: 

Students create a "New Learner Account" without registration code from the school. Students should select the option through Parchment to have the transcript sent after second semester grades are posted.

Ohlone: If a student needs an Ohlone transcript for a class they took on Irvington's campus or on Ohlone's campus, they request it through their WebAdvisor account (the account they used to register for the class) at  If the student does not have access to WebAdvisor, instructions from Ohlone on how to request a transcript can be found here:

IHS Ohlone Dual Enrollment Coordinator: Mr. Ballado -